Sunday, April 29, 2007

This just in...

Ok so for those who keep asking and I have not been able to give a very definite answer....this may help.
So the family is in the process of selling the business this week, so please keep us in your prayers for that, so mom and Paul plan to leave San Diego on their 6 month tour of the states July 1st and see where the good Lord leads. ( they do have more plans than that but I won't bore you with detail) Anyhow so that means that I am out of here earlier than expected. I will be leaving San Diego before Rene and heading to Nashville on my own. She plans on coming in August and I will be going out there in early June for some interviews (prayerfully) and than coming back packing and moving there before the end of the month. OH MY GOSH! So sadly not as long of a summer break in CA as I hoped for but this is ok as I know the Lord has things for me. I am excited to get out there and start this new chapter!
So I need all the prayers you all can send my way, money is an issue at the current moment and since I will be coming with no furniture what so ever I am asking you Nashvegas buddies of mine to keep your eyes peeled for good deals!
Love you guys
keep you updated as I know more info.

No comments: