Monday, April 9, 2007

Home Alone

So this is the first night of seven nights that I will be in my home all alone. Now normally I would welcome a little alone time, but seven nights in this house with no one to hear my cries for attention is something to behold let me tell you. So tonight I started this week long adventure with my latest mix tape blaring at a level so loud that the neighbors could jam right along with me. I cleaned the house and sang to Jedidiah (the cat for those who don't know) as I danced around in my living room.
I have also decided that I would like to try to start writing a story. Strange I know but its something I have found helps me deal with things. I mean I journal, and these days I journal allot. But I think I'm going to go with a story, see where it takes me.
That's all.

No comments: