Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I stand amazed


Why do I continually stand amazed at the ability of the Lord to provide the very thing I need at the moment that I need it? To know what it is that I long for before I do? To bless me in a way that I never thought imaginable or worthy of? I cannot explain to you the way He has shown me this again and again the last few weeks, in circumstance of job and relationships and life experiences. The desire in my heart to know him greater has been there more and more, and with every desire to grow in this, he has brought me a new way to examine my heart in relation to Him. To trust in ways I have not had to trust in such a long time. To rely on the fact that He has me and this is something I need not be concerned by. To relinquish my control over situations, to not know the reasons why and to believe that it is worth the wait.
There is so many ways I can express to you how He has done this over my life time I am sure, but these past few months I am floored time and time again.
I sit down and weep at the timeliness of it all. I have always said that in each relationship and experience that I believe it is an encounter with the Lord. One for me to learn from because they represent a part of Him that I do not know fully. This could not be more true in every area of my life moreover there is one person who has entered my life recently who seems to know the heart of the Lord and where I am at with it all. I don't know how you seem to meet me in every place I am. If the Lord is sharing my heart with you, but I am grateful.
There is nothing like the knowing you are okay to be you in your skin with someone. To know there isn't a rule of judgment coming down upon you. It is this way with the Lord but when you meet people who enable you to walk in that same grace it is more than amazing. It is my heart to never put someone in a place of discouragement, to tempt or condemn another. It is my desire to encourage, challenge and stand beside those who are pushing towards the goal. I pray that I can be that for you my dear ones. I pray that we all can be faithful and ok with the fact that we don't always meet the mark, goodness knows the Lord is okay with where we are more than we ever are. Just keep trying cause Lord knows I am.

No comments: