Thursday, April 26, 2007

One of those days

Do you ever just wake up and have one of those days where everything you do just turns to crap? Well today was one of those days for me. I don't know what it was but it started with waking up and feeling like I was run over by a dump truck while attempting to rest my weary body. Then I went to work, mind you two days ago when I went to work walking like I was part of the next zombie movie, I totally screwed up and left a kid unattended in the house while I went on a transport, never happens but there is always a first time for everything. Anyhow went to work today and I got stuck in a house with a bunch of girls that I do not normally work with. These girls are known for their manipulation and rude behavior. So I was in for it this morning! I managed to make it through the first part of the day but just felt real discouraged. So I went to the Lord in prayer. This was therapeutic for me as I just let it go at the feet of the Lord. I just wept. Which is good but man I just felt wasted afterwards. Anyhow its not that there were a million and a half things that went wrong just a general bummer day.
I thought allot of Africa today. The people there that I miss, the ones whom are just a few hundred miles away but I can't communicate with.
Oh well, this is just a small rant my bro is coming in tonight and tomorrow I am off with the girls for a three day weekend to celebrate my bffs birthday. So things will turn around. Just wanted to vent for a bit.
Blessings and love to all of you so far away.
I think of you often.

No comments: