Thursday, April 19, 2007

BORED


So I have the sick house today. Which means all the sick boys come to the house I run.
Why am I getting the sickies when I am trying to get over a cold?
I'm locked up in here all day so I have too much time on my hands and conveniently forgot my book at home.
So you get the pleasure of reading my every thought...well ok not every thought cause some of those are reserved for certain people/times.
Had a killer workout last night.
My trainer is kick ass.
I started drinking a new shake this morning.
It was good.
Protein powder, chocolate rice milk and mixed berries with some flax seed oil. mmmm mmm.
But I'm hungry now and am devouring a pink lady apple and think I might go on to the blood red orange next.
This weekend me and my friend Court are going to make a video so if you're lucky you might get to see it. Well maybe not....
Kelly do you remember in college when we would have those little dance parties in the dorm. You and your toe shoes me and my hip hop? Oh what a team we were!
Speaking of which do you know its the 20th anniversary of Dirty Dancing...I know you all wanted to know this.
In the last twenty minutes I have seen 15 commercials for weight loss drugs. And you wonder why women have a complex.
Ok this is enough of me talking about random crap just to fill time.

No comments: