Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Feeling sick

So today is normally my day of rest and this was something I was really looking forward to as I haven't been feeling so great these last few days. But I had a horrible night sleep and had to be up bright and early to work on the farm.
Essentially my allergies have taken over and created a bit of a cold and I am now feeling as though my head is in a vice. So I am sitting in my house wishing I had the strength to go to the store and get some soup or better yet that I had someone who would go get it for me. Wow you really take the moms for granted when you are all alone. I suppose I should get used to it again since I will be out on my own again in just a few short months. But I will tell you what I am a sucker for some tlc when I am sick. However I do have enough energy to write a pointless blog so I am going to attempt to hit up the store and then drug myself to go to sleep tonight. Two more days of work and then rest again!

oh so cute moment of the day:
the little girls who live next door to me who are probably about 6 and 8 are outside today doing little dance cheers and they have to be the cutest things I have seen in some time. One of them has these little curly locks and a face that you just want to eat up. She is bouncing around saying, "We are the panthers the mighty mighty panthers!" so cute. just thought id share.

blessings and love.

No comments: