Sunday, April 8, 2007

bond james bond

That's right I spent Easter night with my family having a tasty meal and watching James Bond. Nothing like a action packed movie to bring the family together.
Church was good today, as it is every Sunday, afterwards I headed to the gym and and then came home to spend time with the fam and watch Bond. My brother and I went to get the movie and while we were in Blockbuster we heard a Christmas song and we started talking about how this Christmas I was actually going to get a white Christmas! How dang exciting is that! My brother and I started walking around the store singing Christmas songs and discussing what we would do with our white Christmas. Nerdy, but true and I am so excited!
Brief overview of the weekend:
This was an intense weekend for some apparent reasons and some not so. I experienced some new things, i.e. the lounge bar where I got to hear the trumpet, watched some serious boxing/kickboxing like stuff with da boys at the Bull Pin, and I met some peeps who are moving to Nashville and might be able to hook me up with a job!
I did allot of thinking, praying, contemplating. I thought about how we can miss someone that we have never actually physically met. How it is similar to how I feel about the lord many times. I often wish I could just knock on a door and the Lord would open it and I could just hug him. What is it about an embrace that makes one feel so connected?
Someone once wrote about the connection of two hearts and how deprivation can lead to an increase in desire. How true this is. How true this is.
So I'm all over the place with thoughts, gonna go to sleep now. Would love to hear from you all. Hope your Easter was good. Pray you are finding yourself yearning more and more for the Lord.
This week please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as my tummy isn't doing so well and I will also be sending out my resume to some possible jobs in Nashville.
Thanks loveys.
Blessings and love
nic
Song of the day: Unashamed by Starfield

No comments: