Thursday, April 19, 2007

a song well a band...

OK quick note, for those who don't have myspace (Bos I'm mainly talking to you) but for whomever else may not be on there I wanted to tell you about this new band. Well they aren't that new but they most likely are to you. The name of the band is Trading Yesterday and one of their songs is the featured song on the trailer for In the Land of Women starring none other than mister San Diego himself, Adam Brody. Anyhow One Day is the featured song and I have had it on my myspace many a times but they also have one called She is the Sunshine and I just wanted to encourage you all to check them out. They are kinda girly, which Bos I know you will appreciate, but worth taking a listen to. You cannot get them on itunes yet but you can purchase their music via myspace at www.myspace.com/tradingyesterday

ok my loveys I miss you I am thinking of you and hope you can dance with me to the music.

No comments: