Friday, March 23, 2007

Weiser connections

These last few weeks have been some of great growth . I cannot or should say I will not go into the depths of the things that have impacted my life only because I feel some things should be left for privacy and intimate sharing but it did get me to thinking. How with simple crossings we can have an impact. This last Tuesday night we discussed the need of all parts of the body and this got me to thinking about how I have always felt each of us walk with a piece of the lord within us and we share that part of the Lords character when we enter one anothers life. These last few months I have had several of these crossings on a more intense basis then normal. Having new and old friends walk in and out of my life. I have been deeply affected by each of them and continue to stand amazed at how the Lord works his plan. You know some may say that love and affection for another grows with time, and though this can be true, I have encountered a few these last few months that took more of my affection and love then I knew I had to offer. They know who they are and for that I am thankful, now I am ready to continue learning from what you left here in my heart and carry it to another. I look forward to our future encounters and pray for you with sincere affection. I encourage you to remember that you are not alone and that you have an impact. Share with people, they want to know you, use what the Lord has given you and trust that it will bring joy.
blessings to you all.

1 comment:

Bos said...

when you said, "they know who they are," you meant me, right? Hehehe. Miss you (and hopefully will see you soon???!!!) Cecily