Wednesday, March 14, 2007

the 411

Been home a week now and here is the deal for all those emailing and wondering. I did not go to the doctor as it cost money I don't have as of yet. But I have done some home testing and the idea of being allergic to gluten is looking like the most possible diagnosis. I'm still feeling sick but am doing much better then I was just a week and a half ago. I have taken my old job back in hopes to get my benefits reinstated and I am working out a lot which we all know I love! I am still working on getting out to Nashville and it looks like mid July early August is the time for that. I am working on going back to school and helping mom plan the wedding! (fyi for those who didn't know my mom is getting married to Paul this summer!) Other then that I am peaceful about being home as the Lord has done some amazing things just in the last week of healing both physically and spiritually. PTL fo sho! Miss my house mates though and miss Emily and her daily chatter and genuine peppiness. Confident that our paths shall cross again I take peace in that the Lord has a plan. Blessings on you today.

No comments: