Thursday, March 29, 2007

beach feet


ok lets discuss feet shall we?!? Yes we shall. So today, I was at the nail place getting my feet done like me and the moms do every two weeks or so. Now men listen to me, this is important, there is nothing wrong with you takin care of your feet and getting in there and seein one of those ladies and workin on those callouses, and ladies I know you feel me on the pedicure (its amazing am I right or am I right). ok that being said I was sitting next to this old lady today who decides that today was a the day for a good foot scrub. Alright now while I condone this behavior it was an unsightly mess and some what disturbing to have to take a look at her feet. They were gnarled and gross. Ugh! So it got me to thinking about this thing me and my girls often take a look at. Which is, ladies say it with me now, "BEACH FEET." Now if you are unaware of what this means let me do the honor of filling you in on what me and my bffs often discuss. First can you where flip flops with out scaring off half the beach when walking around? Now I give grace to those who have pale feet do to lack of sun, but if you got those kind of feet where there is all this ashy crap on your heal and broken skin and toenails looking like the went through the first world war, please do me a favor and see a woman about a pedicure, take care of that mess and then we can evaluate the foot situation. If you think you are too cool for school and you aren't going to see the cute little Asian lady at the local nail salon then please don't wear flip flops. Put on some Birkenstocks or tevas and hide that mess. Flip flops should not be a way to expose the outside world to your laziness.
Now if you have an issue with your feet and you can't help it, there is grace for that too. Just give a girl a warning. Ha...jk you know I got love for you. Just a thought as I sat in the nail salon today.

No comments: