Monday, March 26, 2007

These times...

OK my precious people I pray this blog finds you well where ever you are in this beautiful world. I miss many of you as most of you are so far in distance but close in my heart. I have had an interesting few weeks and an even more interesting couple of days. Things have been good but hard these last few weeks. I have met some amazing people who are teaching me what it means to be a well spring of life. The Lord is challenging me to really lay myself before him and trust He has what I cannot see. Relationships are being developed and I am amazed at the Lords timing of it all. I don't have much in me to give, the last few days have been the end of me physically. I haven't slept well if at all and I have longed for things that are not for me right now. But the Lord is faithful. He is working me out, he is pruning, scraping, rubbing off the junk and it hurts but its ok. I was just thinking this Sunday after church about how important it is that we meet one another where we are and how often we have no idea what is going on inside the one who may be smiling in front of us. Amidst my own junk I am thankful that though I have you all praying I have been able to see the need for me to pray for others and not wallow in my own self pity. ...hmm...thoughts, man i wish I could share them all with you.
those of you who aren't here with me, I'd love to hear from you, toss me a note or a smile, or a prayer would do. For those who don't know I am heading to Nashville this summer. I will be traveling a bit this summer starting next month (would you expect any less? come on now) I get to go to a castle right here in beautiful CA next month, going to a wedding in Iowa which should be interesting, and then Nashville in June. Hope that city is ready for me cause I'm coming in like a tornado! Bless you guys, thanks for listening, well reading some of my rambles.
Be blessed.

No comments: