Friday, March 30, 2007

Pet Peeves

OK let me just say this, those of you who know me know that I have a few pet peeves and honestly really only one or two of them really get under my skin. 1.) smacking, I cannot stand the sound of someone eating and showing their food at the same time. I don't know what it is but since etiquette school in elementary it is the only thing that stuck with me. 2.) And let me tell you this one is very annoying. I cannot stand when a man in his car flips a lady off. Yep I think it is the tackiest most immature and unattractive thing. Yesterday on my way to the gym I was getting ready to turn left when a school bus came out of nowhere so I had to wait which was no big deal. Then as I started to go left around the corner comes this truck, speeding at what had to be at least 55 miles an hour on a 30 mile an hour road and he had to go around me just a bit. Now I understand it was an inconvenience that he had to turn his wheel slightly to the left so he could continue to speed along the curvy road, but was it really necessary for him to then flip me off and swear at me as he passed me? come on. Ugh I was tempted to turn right and follow his stupid butt where ever he was going and asking him if he mama taught him to use that kind of language with a lady or if he was just so miserable he thought taking it out on me would help things out. UGH that just annoyed me. So then today as I'm coming out of jamba juice there is this huge white truck in front of me and in front of him is a taxi. The taxi is trying to turn onto the main road but there was heavy traffic so he was taking his time. Then maybe after waiting for about two minutes the guy in the truck in front of me starts slamming on his horn and reeving his engine and scooting closer to the taxi while yelling at the man all sorts of ish. Gosh he needs to work out the stress. Anyhow that was my day. Now I'm going to tacos with Rene and Tim and I am freakin excited cause I haven't gone to tacos in who knows how long,plus its tacos!
And just as a side note, can we believe that its already the end of March, I mean April is already here, wow! Happy birthday RTN.
Til my next thoughts...

No comments: