Friday, June 1, 2007

Travel Monkey..

Ok friends sorry there was so much shushing but I have been a busy busy woman. Since the last blog about being quiet I went to a wedding in Idaho but flew in Wyoming to and drove the rest of the way with my good buddy Tyler. Then came home and was here for about four days when I got a great surprise invite to Virgina and headed out there for about five days. It is beautiful there by the way so those of you who have never been there need to go, especially if you are on my side of the continent and don't get much peace and quiet. It was great. So now I am home for about a week and then I head off to Nashville to get set up for the big move. I am hoping that I will be interviewing with a few places, there is one job in particular that would be great, so please keep me in your prayers and I will be sure to keep you posted on the happenings.
Other then that things are good for the most part.
I have been thinking about allot of things and trying to spend time hearing the Lord.
Times have been dry and so they will be here and there in life but something I am coming to grips with is that things aren't predictable or controllable; and there are things that I will need to just step into and trust that the Lord always has it. Its funny how we can come back to the same struggles or concepts over and over again. Anyhow just a thought...more later, now I'm off to work.

No comments: