Thursday, June 21, 2007

Lets talk about...

So its getting down to the wire. I have about a week left here in beautiful San Diego and it is starting to hit me how hard it is going to be to leave this place that I have called my home for the better part of my life. Its funny because so many times I have prepared to leave this place and have done all the goodbyes and the rushing around like a chicken with her head cut off. But this is the first time that I am leaving and not coming back. There will be no temporary goodbye to my house and the ocean and friends/family. I can't believe I'm packing all my crap into my car and driving across country. This is going to be one hell of an adventure.

So here is the break down. I'm having a party this weekend, which should be amazing, then its one last week of work, gym time, surfing, tanning and hitting up all my favorite eateries. (that's right this is the last time I get GOOD mexican food, I don't care what you say if you have had our mexican no where in the USA compares and don't try to convince me otherwise) Then next Saturday I am off to AZ to see my old friends and the next morning I start the long haul to Colorado then Missouri and finally Tennessee! I get there the 3rd and will spend my first holiday in the great city of Nashville.

As for the info, my number will stay the same for awhile so people can get a hold of me. I will inform you of the new digits when it happens. If you all want my new address toss me an email as I will not be posting it on here. (you know stalkers and all) haha...

No comments: