Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Nashville Update...here I come!!!!!


Ok boys and girls I just returned from a very eventful week in Nashville, my new home. Here is the deal. I went for about five days and I interviewed at 5 different places. Three of which I was really interested in and three of which I think I have in the bag, well at least two of them. And though all three are good opportunities and for different reasons I could choose each one. I have decided to take the first job which is working as a case manager for adults with mental retardation. The job starts the third week of July so I will be leaving here June 30th to head to AZ for a night then onto CO where I pick up my buddy T-diggs and then onto MO and then TN.....soooo if you are some where on the way I would love to see you. I appreciate all the prayers and support and I ask that you all continue to pray for me as I will be going out about two weeks before I start and will be in a tight bind financially.

So if you wanna come to San Diego you got two weeks, if you want to come to Nashville you got some time...love you guys

No comments: