Sunday, May 6, 2007

What a weekend


Here goes a recap of the weekend and all my thoughts:

Saw my bff get baptised with her bro...what a blessing that was to be a part of.

Sang my heart out with the LAYDAYS at Amandas place...nothing like some good karaoke to get you in the right mind set.

Found out I have a parasite and its been the reason behind my nausea this week.

Saw Spiderman 3 with the bro and though the movie wasn't worth much, it was so good to be with him.

Ryan makes me happy and I cannot wait for August.

If I had to count on myself to get through things, I am not so sure I would make it.

The Mission, though good food had some seriously wack service this morning...but nothing like a little humor to pass the time. Shout out to my bros and Nae Nae.

There is a man out there for my bff and I cannot wait til he gets his ish together and wakes up cause she is amazing.

I like the song.

Im really going to miss my family and the beaches.

Can't wait to get back to the gym tomorrow.

I am not such a super human after all...

Song of the night: Brighter than Sunshine by Aqualung....

1 comment:

Rene said...

i freekin love you.