Tuesday, May 22, 2007

All signs point to me.

Sooo today I think I am walking around with a sign around my neck that says, "Cuss me out, yell at me, hate me." Because today one of my boys took it upon himself to show me just how colorful the English language can be when you throw in a F word here and there. This was probably one of the most out of control moments I have had with a kid since I started almost two years ago. This kid is huge, I mean really heavy set, and he is angry and he wasn't afraid to show it. Now I can normally hold my ground,but this time was a bit scarier then normal and I have to say i was thankful for the male staff that came and stepped in on my behalf.
Anyhow I thought I would share that experience and then say that it is moments like this that get me excited to leave for Nashville. Which leads me into a minor update for those of you who are wondering.
So I am waiting on some job possibilities, I interviewed for one last week that I would actually really like but we will see. the plan is to leave July 1 as my family has decided to stay here til September which is great. I am traveling to Nash next week for about a week and then coming home and gearing up to leave. So those of you who have told me that you want to come and visit you better get a move on cause time is running out!

Random thought from my travels across Wyoming Montana and Idaho this last weekend... I'd like to go camping, I think I'd like to try and go to Yosemite before I leave. Not sure why I am sharing that with you other then to encourage you to get out of the house and enjoy nature.

No comments: