Monday, August 6, 2007

updated and well... just read

Today I sit in the basement of my friends house. I don't have a place to call my own yet, I'm waiting on Rene before that can happen, so for the last few weeks I've had this difficult time having somewhere I can call my own. I am welcome in each place I lay my head but to not have a place I can call my own is hard. In allot of ways I've struggled more with this move then I did any other in the past. After a long day at work all I want to do is come home and relax and not feel like I'm intruding on someone elses routine.
So anyhow, here I am a month into my new life in Nash and I'm already being broken in the way I should be I suppose. Got into a car accident today. The lady demolished the back end of my car and its now in the shop and I will be receiving a new new car.
I am working at my new job, stressin and at times going bananas trying to retain all the crap I have to know. But I'm making it slowly, very slowly, but surely.
I have met some pretty cool people, seen allot of movies, ate allot of food, and missed the heck out of my San Diego family.
There are more things but its late and i can't think straight so I will be back

No comments: