Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving.

apparently this never posted...here is one from 6 weeks ago...

As we had our first holiday with a baby girl I am taken back at how blessed I am and what an appropriate holiday to realize such a thing.
I have so much to be thankful for. Our baby girl who turned 6 weeks old this passed Saturday is so beautiful. She is changing and growing so fast and I can hardly believe how good she is. My husband who has provided and been a constant strength for me. Showing me what a man of God looks like and how a fathers love can be life changing. A great cozy little home where friends and family have come to visit. Good friends old and new supporting us through each new step and celebrating life and the holidays. Wow! I mean those are the simple things, the ones that come to forefront of my mind and not even the tip of the iceberg.

No comments: